23 August 2007

Pessimism

A lot of my recent posts have been rather pessimistic. Basically, they've been a reflection of the frustration I've been experiencing at work. I'm sure that many of those who read this blog (if anyone does, in fact, read this blog) have been lamenting my journal-entry-like postings. Know that their days are numbered. As I begin to settle down into my new surroundings, the enthusiastic, playful, and mischevious me will come storming back. Until then, thanks for hanging on.

4 comments:

threecollie said...

I definitely read your blog and like it...and don't mind taking the bad with the good. Life is like that and blogging after all seems to reflect life. Glad you got a new job though. We have the same kind of economic development here in our primarily agricultural county and it is terribly frustrating! They can't wait to pave over working farms for housing developments for people who work fifty miles away.

the Red Scot said...

Thanks, threecollie, I really appreciate your comments.

~~ Melissa said...

Three cheers for the new job! You sound strong and passionate about what you believe is right and I hope you will use that from now on. I know how awful it is to feel like you're working for The Man. Best wishes to you.

Kel said...

Hey there! So I am finally catching up, and yes, I read your blog too :) We've just returned from three months too long in the states, but we had and awesome two weeks in Rome on the way back. It's good to be back "home". Mostly just to have our own space and lives back. I've been blogging about Rome these last few days. Stop by and say hi. I'm still waiting for that picture of my new cousin. I bet he's adorable, I can't wait to see. Please send me a pic!