19 October 2006

A day later and I still remember my password!

I haven't told my wife that I created a blog. She thinks they're "stupid" and that only narcissists have them. This may explain my fascination with them..

As I mentioned in my first posting, the Empress of Dirt's site was the catalyst for me creating a blog. I found out about it when someone in my office emailed me an electronic newsletter. It encouraged readers to visit her site "just for fun." I did (hoping to kill some time) and was inspired. I could write a whole posting about the Empress, but I'll save that for another day.

The site that came to mind as I explored the Empress of Dirt's place was Paghat's Garden. I don't know if it classifies as a blog or not, but I do know that it is "freaking awesome." I began using it some years ago (when I still lived in Texas), and have continued to use it to this day.

Dave's Garden is another great website. Are there any others that I'm missing?

No comments: